Saturday, May 17, 2008

The G -Team

Chris Henderson - Writer/Film Critic/Administrator
My name is Chris Henderson the god of reviewers. I call myself that cause I F*CKIN can because I’m awesome and you’re not. I’m about 18 years old, black hair, wears a Jason mask, dressed up as Jack sparrow, greatest reviewer ever, I also write for spill.com as well on my own MySpace. And now for this new and upcoming site TCWreviews.com, I like a lot of movies so here is the most important question what is your favorite films? Well mines are, The Pirates series, Transformers both new and original one, Deep Water, Coach Carter, Beowulf, Clerks, Clerks 2, Fantastic Four, Eragon, Borat, The Prestige, The Warriors, red vs. blue every season funny as hell, I Robot, happy feet, The Pursuit of happiness, Unleashed, 8 Mile, Napoleon Dynamite, Nacho Libre, We Are Marshall, The 40 Year Old Virgin, M.I.3, Hot Fuzz, The Forbidden Kingdom, Shaun of The Dead, Day Of The Dead, Dawn of The Dead, Friday the 13th Part 1 and 2, Nightmare On Elm Street 1,2,3,4,7, Spider Man 1 2 , TMNT. So how’s your mind, is it blown?



Clifford Kiyabu A.K.A. The Comic Whore - Writer/Film Critic
There is a great deal of many things I enjoy, I’m a comic book geek, I’m a music freak, I ‘m a film critic, and extremely addicted to watching movies, for me every day is movie day and I love films of all genres, and what got me to start writing reviews was none other than the 2005 smash hit “Crash” because I loved it so much I just had to write a review, if you where to tell me back then I’d be running my own movie website with others who share my passions in a few years I’d probably laugh at you and tell you to stop telling such lies because with all honesty I don’t believe I’m the best nor even a good writer, I think anyone of these fine writers below me have a better chance at being a professional film critic than I ever will, but I do my best one day at a time. So some of my all time favorite films are and this is in no particular order; “Constantine” “The Godfather” “The Godfather Part II” “The entire Star Wars Saga” “All the Indiana Jones films” “Rocky” “Rocky Balboa” “Sin City” “Fight Club” “300” “Crash” the list could go on and on but I wont bore you with such. You can contact me personally at Kroenen_madness@yahoo.com.




Ben Kenber - Writer/Film Critic
Ben currently resides in Los Angeles, CA where he, like many others is an unemployed actor (not for much longer though). He currently has a day job which he has become much too addicted to, and serves as the male secretary of the 3KO Broadway Theater Company (www. 3ko. org, www. myspace. com/3kobroadway) where he has appeared in several productions. He has gotten into reviewing movies because he loves to write, and he finds it cathartic to write about movies he both loves and hates.





Sam - Writer/Film Critic
I'm a 30 year old married woman who enjoys life. I'm also an animal lover, book reader, and also into video games. I love mostly any film except for westerns and classic old films. My movie reviews are "short but sweet" without trying to give away any details (except if it's a very, very bad film). Stop by and see me sometime!!!









Movie Moose - Writer/Film Critic

I'm obsessed with movies and see almost everything released at the cinemas. There are 'some' things I refuse to see. Not just because they might be bad but because with so many releases these days I just don't have the time. I work at a cinema so get the movies for free mostly and sometimes get to see them before they are released. I'm also trying to break into the film industry (so if anyone has any work let me know, I'll do ANYTHING). I'm also writing a few film scripts and a TV series.





Valley John - Film Critic/Writer

I'm 39 . I'm from London and i am married with 2 boys.
OK my top films are . Goodfellas , The Green mile . Life of Brian . Pursuit of Happiness. Cloverfield . Lock Stock and two smoking Barrels Brasco. I hate anything with Whoopi Goldberg in. My favourite band is The Barenaked ladies. I hate hip Hop and Rap. I am an engineer and apart from my passion for movies and my kids i am obsessed with my Soccer team (as we all are over here) - Charlton Athletic







Fred (The Wolf) - Writer/Film Critic

I'm Fred, but many call me by The Wolf. I'm a 27 year old New Yorker who is majoring in Film and aspires to be a screenwriter. I've been reviewing films since late 2006 as a way to express my thoughts about films and create discussions that I've never really had while growing up. I love films because it's an escape from reality. I love watching the lives of characters on film and relating to them, seeing myself in them. The less I can relate to a film, the more I'm gonna be totally negative of it. In my reviews, I post a list of things I've learned from watching the film. They're totally sarcastic in nature and not to be taken seriously at all. The world needs more humor and I like to think I provide it every time I review a film, both good and bad. My favorite films are "Halloween" (1978)," A Clockwork Orange," "Sin City," "Spider-Man 2," "The Texas Chain Saw Massacre," "Airplane!," and guilty pleasures like "Mommie Dearest" and "Elvira, Mistress of the Dark." I'm more of a horror genre guy, but I'll watch and review anything. I also write for Fatally-Yours. com, Wikpik. com, MySpace. com/Phantamorte, FilmArcade. net, Geeksofdoom. com and BargainBinReview. com. I also write reviews on my blogspot at fullmoonreviews. blogspot. com. If anyone has requests for reviews, they can email me at Howlingwolf00@aol.com or fyoung0281@gmail.com."

No comments: